Thursday, November 6, 2008

Favorite time of year....

I just love the fall, the trees are gorgeous of course....but there's something in the air. Its like nature is slowing down, you notice the wind more because you see the leaves blowing. You notice the sunlight because it bounces off of the colors. You feel the cool air and snuggle deeper into your jacket. Maybe I love all of the things that lead up to winter and crawling into my cocoon of a blanket with a warm drink and a book by the fire. Whatever it is I know that it feels good to have the changes and look forward to what is to come. Maybe that's why I like it so much, because the prospects of something different, of a glimpse of hope that things will always change and grow. Or maybe its anticipating Starbuck's new fall drinks? Thats got to be it !

No comments: